Recent research has shown that more than 40% of marriages ends in divorce! In family law a divorce or termination of a life together are frequent matters that often start a turbulent, emotional time. It is important that all those involved – especially the children – can rely on proper support during the process. Also, private law and family law are often highly complicated due to the various legal and financial issues that need to be settled (such as division of property, settlement of prenuptial terms, alimony, division of pension, sale/takeover of the house, valuation of an enterprise and such), while also emotional and business aspects need to be taken into account.
We are pleased to assist you in matters related to private and family law:
- Divorce and termination of registered partnership;
- Mediation in divorce cases;
- Settling of prenuptial terms / partnership terms;
- Division of the marital community of property;
- Ending cohabitation;
- Alimony (partner alimony as well as child support);
- Parenting plan;
- Care and contact arrangements (visitation);
- Parental control;
- Division of pension entitlements;
- Change of name;
- Supervision order and custodial placement;
- Second Opinion.