MARK Advocaten supports both entrepreneurs and private individuals in matters concerning administrative law. In this broad field of law we provide advice and support, but legal assistance and follow-up as well. In administrative law-related matters too, the principle applies that prevention is better than cure, because the time and costs involved in administrative procedures are often barriers to the intended purpose.
We can assist you with the following services in the field of administrative law:
- Environmental permits for production facilities, agriculture, transport companies, gas stations, retail businesses and such;
- Environmental permits for the construction of for instance office or housing accommodation;
- Development plans and operating agreements;
- Licensing on the basis of municipal bye-laws (e.g. operating licences) and the Licensing and Catering Act, including the BIBOB Act;
- Subsidies for cultural, educational and health care institutions;
- Enforcing action towards hotel and catering businesses, inappropriate use of land or premises, environmental facilities, etc;
- State support questions;
- Government liability, compensation of loss due to administrative acts and damages in case of (im)proper government acts;
- Valuation and taxation on the basis of the Immovable Property Act;
- Requests for publication on the basis of the Government Information Act;
- In a general sense: submitting expert opinions, conducting objection procedures, provisional relief and appeal procedures and advice with respect to decisions and the establishment of regulations and policies.